Carbohydrates that are not removed from a person’s mouth are the main reason for the forming of cavities in the teeth. The food that is left behind will grow bacteria in the teeth and that bacteria will later become acid.
The coating of the teeth are then damaged and later the cavities turn into tooth decay.This is very harmful for the health of the teeth. And this is not all the basic layer of the teeth will also be damaged. It is often believed that if a tooth starts to decay, removing it will be difficult. But now, there is a natural way for you to remove the cavities!
1. Avoid Sugar
Having healthy teeth without cavities means sacrificing eating candies and other food with high sugar content.
2. Eat healthy foods
Eat vegetables , coconut oil and avocado. Consuming these kind of foods will help you to fight cavities.
3. Phytic acid should be removed
According to Precision Nutrition, phytic acid are found in seeds such as nuts, edible seeds, beans/legumes and grains.
4. Change your regular toothpaste to mineralized toothpaste
Toothpaste that does not have fluoride can be a little pricey but some brands are still affordable compared to others.
You can also try this do-it-yourself toothpaste:
– 1 tablespoon of water (filtered)
– ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
– ¼ teaspoon of peppermint extract
– ¼ teaspoon of chlorophyll flavored with mint
– ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
– 3 tablespoon of diatomaceous clay