Kidney stones are described as abnormal and hard chemical deposits that form inside the kidneys. This condition is also known as nephrolithiasis or urolithiasis.
Kidney stones are commonly as small as the grains of the sand. They flush out of the body in urine without causing any discomfort. They progress when microscopic particles starting to form in the collecting system of your urinary tract and then they progressively expand in size.
When they become large enough to move, these can kidney stones can make excruiating pain.
Luckily, you don’t have to worry that much in having kidney failure because of these stones. There are natural remedies that can actually help in getting rid of these tones as they start to form inside your body. Just follow these remedies below:
METHOD 1: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar or also known as ACV is made our of citric acid that plays a vital role in dissolving the kidneys stones, as well as assisting the body to pass the stones out in an easier way.
- Combine at least two tablespoons of ACV with six to eight ounces of water.
- Consume this mixture regularly througout the day, and particularly before meal times to aid in dissolving the kidney stones.
METHOD 2: Coke and Asparagus
This method reassures that the phosphoric acid that is usually found in Coke has the ability to help in dissolving the kidney stones. On the other hand, Asparagus is used as a diuretic.
- All you have to do is to consume a large amount of Coke after your first meal.
- Afterwards, eat half pound of steamed asparagus, pureed.
METHOD 3: Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
Huge number of people does claim the success in combining a mixture of both lemon juice and olive oil in dissolving kidney stones as a popular home remedy.
- Combine at least five ounces of olive oil with five ounces of lemon juice.
- Consume this mixture and drink a glass of water afterwards.
- You should blend this mixture and drink it straight in the morning after you wake up and another one in the evening.