The beneficial properties of lemon and chia seeds are recognized worldwide. So much so that they are considered “superfoods”. However, besides being beneficial for health in general, the combination of these two foods can be very effective for weight loss.
Lemon is one of the best weight loss foods out there. This fruit has to cleanse, alkalizing, and antioxidant properties. All of these are complimentary to any diet. When we are trying to lose weight, lemon helps us to digest and eliminate a good majority of fat.
It also helps us fight liquid retention and gives us a feeling of fullness.
And while chia seeds are moderately high in calories, thanks to their healthy omega-3 fatty acids, their fiber content makes them a welcome addition to weight-loss diets.
- 1 ½ of glasses of water
- A tablespoon of raw organic honey
- A tablespoon of Chia seeds
- A glass of lemon juice
How To Prepare
First, we must soak the seeds of chia for about 1 hour. When they absorb the water, they will look like gel pellets because of the fiber they contain.
Next, you should bring all the components into a blender and mix them well. And that`s all your mighty fat burning drink is ready to use! Consume it every morning. and you will accelerate your metabolism and lose weight fast and effectively.
Benefits of the lemon for weight loss
- Removes the fat in the blood due to its content of some metabolites called flavonoids.
- It is a natural cleanser that helps eliminate toxins.
- Its alkaline content generates an increased production of gastric juices that allow the food to be digested better.
- It provides very few calories.
- It helps combat bloating.
- It has a soluble fiber called “pectin” that acts as an intestinal absorbent, which helps to not feel hunger and prevents binge.
Benefits of the Chia for weight loss
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- It gives a sense of satiety and eliminate food anxiety.
- It is full of calcium, protein, fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
- It is a strong antioxidant.