Both men and women yearn to have impeccable skin complexion free of scars, wrinkles or stains. In order to achieve their goal they tend to spend a fortune on beauty products and treatments, which don’t always provide the desirable effect.
Fortunately, there is a completely natural facial mask which ingredients will do miracles for your skin. Wrinkles, scars, stains, and any other skin flaws will disappear rapidly and your skin will be healthy, glowing, and soft.
Here’s what you need and how to prepare it:
Face Mask for Removing Wrinkles, Scars, and Stains
- 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
The method of preparation of this natural face mask is quite easy and simple. All you need to do is take a bowl and add all of the above-listed ingredients in it. Then, stir well until the structure becomes thick.
Note that if you have sensitive skin you should add a little more honey. Moreover, if you want to get a thinner structure add some water. And, you may also add some green or white clay.
Next, apply the mask directly to your face, avoiding the eye and mouth areas. Afterward, leave the mask for 10 minutes in order to do its work and magic. Then, remove the mask by washing your face with warm water. Dry your face by patting with a soft towel and apply a moisturizing cream that’s of high quality.
In addition, don’t worry about the mild tingling feeling that you might experience because it means that the mask is effective.
Caution: Do not use this mask if you suffer from rosacea.
How Do These Ingredients Work?
1. Nutmeg is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent which is beneficial for treating eczema, chronic acne, and for preventing scars.
2. Honey contains powerful antibacterial properties, and will, therefore, eliminate the bacteria from your skin. Furthermore, it is a natural humectant which will provide moisture and maintain skin firmness.
3. Cinnamon provides great antibacterial properties which help in treating skin issues. It is also a natural counterirritant, thus it decreases pain and inflammation.
4. Lemon juice stimulates skin regeneration and exfoliation. Moreover, its abundance in citric acid regulates the pH level of the skin. Lemon juice is also helpful for brightening dark spots and promotes even skin tone.