Many individuals suffer from hair fall problems that are a major cause of worry for them. There could be many diverse reasons for the occurrence of hair fall in individuals. This tendency of falling hair can be avoided by using certain simple home based therapies. Here we have listed down some of these unique home remedies for you.
1. Aloe Vera Pulp
Aloe Vera is the best and most reliable cure for hair fall in people. This has been traditionally used to nourish hair and keep it healthy. Here is what you need to do to nourish your hair with Aloe Vera:
• You must first extract pulp or juice of the Aloe Vera leaf or stalk.
• Apply this juice or pulp into your already washed hair.
• You may massage the pulp on the scalp in regular circular motions.
• Now, let your hair stay just as it is for 15 minutes.
• After that, rinse your hair with cold water.
You will definitely see improvement in your hair health if you repeat this process thrice a week, preferably after your head bath.
The yellow colored sap contains toxins and you need to exclude this from the rest of the pulp.
2. Fenugreek Paste
Fenugreek paste is another ideal home remedy to treat hair fall. It helps to rebuild follicles and thus enhances hair growth. Fenugreek is also known to make your hair strong, shiny and long. Here is how you can use Fenugreek seeds to help your hair grow:
• You need to soak 1 cup Fenugreek seeds overnight.
• Next day, you may grind the soaked seeds into a fine paste. Make sure that the paste is thoroughly ground.
• Apply the paste to your scalp and use a shower cap to cover it properly.
• Leave it that way for 40 minutes.
• Now rinse your head with cold water.
• Follow this process regularly for an entire month and you will surely notice the difference.
3. Coconut Milk Massage
Coconut milk is rich in fats and Vitamin E. This ensures that your hair gains proper moisture and nourishment. It also has antibacterial properties which makes coconut milk protect your hair from damage. Here is how you can use coconut milk to prevent hair fall:
• Use a hair dye brush to apply coconut milk on your hair and scalp.
• Now you can cover your head with a towel and leave your head that way for 20 minutes.
• After completion of 20 minutes, you can rinse your hair with cold water.
• You may use shampoo to wash your hair clean.
• You may follow this process weekly. It is sure to have a nourishing effect to ensure hair growth and prevent hair fall.
4. Garlic in Olive Oil
Garlic is known to have many medicinal properties. But very few people know how this little bulb contributes to hair growth and prevention of hair fall. Read along to unravel these secrets.
• Simply boil 8 or 9 cloves of garlic with olive oil.
• Apply this mixture to your hair follicles.
• Repeat this procedure thrice a week and you will definitely see a marked difference in hair fall.
5. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a storehouse of several Vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12. It is also a major source of folic acid and antioxidants. Thus, it is an ideal medicine to cure hair fall. Here is what you need to do:
• Take a mixture of 1 tablespoon lemon juice and some olive oil or coconut oil.
• Apply this mixture to your scalp.
• Leave it that way for about 1 hour and then wash it with some mild shampoo.
• Continue this process weekly and you are bound to see remarkable change in your hair fall rate.
6. Egg, Honey and Olive Oil
The mixture of egg, honey and olive oil is a great conditioner for the hair. It is also known to prevent hair fall and improve hair growth. Here is what you need to do:
• Take egg white in a bowl.
• Add 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon olive oil in the same bowl.
• Mix the contents in the bowl and use this mixture to apply on hair.
• Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
You will see a noticeable difference in your hair as soon as you wash and dry it.
We hope you may find these home remedies good and that they help you out in regaining your beautiful mane with all its lustrous glow and sheen!