Bra bulge, back boob, back fat, whatever name you give it, it doesn’t look good. That flesh coming out can ruin your strapless dress no doubt. If you want to fix this first you need to wear the right size bra and get toned upper back. Many times women don’t take care of the upper back area because they get scared they will bulk up and get wide shoulders like man, but that is not true. Just slide in some of these exercises in your training and the bra bulge will disappear for good.
- Rocking Plank: Get yourself in a regular push up plank position and lift onto your toes, then get back to starting position in a rocking. This will help get toned back!
- Dumbbell Front + Lateral Raise:If you want to work your arms and back you should definitely do this exercise. Just ensure your legs are in a position wide as your shouldersand you must not bend your elbows.
- Single-Arm Clean and Press:Start with a squat to take your weight (kettle bell or dumbbell). Get out of the squat and push your hips to the front for easier lifting of the weight. Get yourself into a “high pull” position and make sure your elbow is above the shoulder and the weight is touching your chest. “Catch” the weight in a way that you bend your knees, while at the same time you lower the elbow beneath the weight. While your knees are bent, drive through the heels and press the weight overhead. Do a reverse movement by bringing the elbow back into the body? Then lift the elbow up once again and drop the weight straight down to the ground so you can repeat the exercise.
- Standing Rear Delt Raises:Get in a standing position, with your feet apart wide as your shoulders. Hinge at the hips and lean in the front so your hips get behind your heels and keep the back straight. Keep the weights under your chest while looking at the ground, about 5 feet in front of you. In this position with your arms straight (without locking the elbows) raise the dumbbells. Try to avoid engaging your lower back. Then get the shoulder blades together, and lower the weights back under the chest.
- Side Forearm Plank:You probably already know, but planks are an excellent way to tone and sculpt your back.
- Hip Twister Plank:Get ready for a plank position, and start twisting at the waist in order to get your right hip to the floor,then twist again to put it back up. Repeat with the other.
- Side Fly Extension:Even in just few reps of this exercise you will feel how your shoulders are beginning to burn!
- Dumbbell Up and Backs:Start by standing with your feet apart in the shoulders width and a slight bend in your knees, keeping your palms facing down on the tops of your thighs, holding a dumbbell in both hands. Raise the dumbbells forward with a little bend on the elbow and your palms always facing down. Continue to lift until your arm is a littlehigher than the parallel to the floor. After that put the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position. And you have made one rep.
- Dumbbell Shrugs:Take a pair of dumbbells and keep them down by your sides, with your palms facing inwards. Lift your shoulders as higher as you are able (the shrug) and then put them down. Keep in mind not to roll your shoulders at all.
10. Push up with Hand Raise:Do a regular push up. When you are going back to the starting position, lift one hand so it’s in line with your body, extended straight out from your shoulder. Keep it like that for 2 seconds, and then get your hand back to the starting position. Make another push up and then repeat but switch the other hand. Continue switching sides with each rep.
The good here is that these exercises are various. You can do any of these depending on what is available to you at the moment, when ether it is the free weights, some machine or just your floor.